Thursday, May 18, 2006

Sunset

When I went out to feed Jake and Bridget this evening about 8:30pm, it was still very light outside, and there was also a really cool sunset that I just had to take a photo of to show you:

I love sunsets. In the photo it looks like it was dark already, but it wasn't. I took another photo, this time of the road to show you how light it still was outside:


This is actually a pretty typical Nova Scotian view. You can drive for hours on a road like this with trees like this on either side - it is pretty. Nova Scotia also has many lakes everywhere. As I was going back in the house, I noticed some more flowers that have recently appeared in the garden so I took a photo to show you :)


And seeing as I am in a mood of sharing photos with you, here is one from Sunday that I forgot to put in my previous post:

No comments: