Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday Morning

This is another photo of inside our church. It's a really nice day today. I preached again this morning at church. I was trying to encourage people to remember how awesome God is and to get back to that place of being in awe of Him.


I'm going to have to have an early night tonight, as I'll be getting up at 4:00 am. And if you know me at all, you'll know that I'm definitely not a morning person. The reason that I'll be getting up so early tomorrow is because both Gary and I have the opportunity to go out on a fishing boat tomorrow. One of the lobster fishermen that we know said he'll take us out with him and his crew on his boat to see what they do and maybe even help a little. I'll be mainly going just to watch and take some photos. I'm not looking forward to smelling fishy, but it's not everyday that I would get the opportunity to experience lobster fishing, so I thought it would be a good experience.

I'll be sure to blog about it all and let you know how it all goes. Hope we don't get sea sick :)

Love Ash x

No comments: