Sunday, May 07, 2006

Spring Is Here.


Spring is definitely here. You know that when the flowers start showing up. We had such a gorgeous day today. The weather was really nice. I just wanted to sit out in the garden all afternoon and evening. I took some photos today of our garden. It looks so beautiful. Wish you were here too.


I had a good morning at church today. I was leading the kids service this morning and that was nice. I had not been with the kids the last two Sundays as I had been preaching to the adults last Sunday and the Sunday before was just so I could have a break from taking the kids service every week. I was glad to take the kids service again today. We had a great time.



As far as the Tom and Jerry situation goes, Bridget has caught and killed one mouse that we saw lying dead this morning outside the house in the garden. I was going to take a photo, but I decided to spare you that image. The important thing is that Bridget is doing her job!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

it is so beautiful where you live - can I come visit? LOL!!!! :):):)

Anonymous said...

Hello habibty Shoosh,

I hope you are always happy & spending a joyfull life.

Lot of love,
Dad

Ash said...

Naomi - hey ! I love you loads and pray that spring will be with you soon! So lovely to hear from you :)

Rebecca - Sure you can :)

Dad - Welcome to my blog dad, I love you so much too - thank you for your lovely comment - you totally made my day! I love you

Anonymous said...

Wow Ash - it looks absolutely WONDERFUL there, I'm so jealous....oh, hang on......wait a minute........*blushes*......I thought it looked familiar - I live there too!!!

You have taken some nice shots :-)

Keep up the good work

Gary