Sunday, October 30, 2005

Driving In Canada!

Some kind person from church took me out driving today in her car. It was my first time driving in Canada. At first I was a bit apprehensive at the idea, but as soon as I got into that driving seat, thank God, I remembered how to drive, and driving over here in rural Canada in an automatic car is soooooooooooo much EASIER than driving in London, England in a manual car. I actually really enjoyed myself and drove around for ages, and drove myself home tonight.

So that was fun. I also had a long game of table tennis with my friend's husband which was so cool. I love that game.

Today has been a good day.

I'm still waiting for my sister's parcel to arrive. She sent it 2 weeks ago from England and it still hasn't showed up. It seems like rural Canada post is a bit slow.

Well love you all, and hope you had a good day.

No comments: