Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Breakfast

This morning Rachel's mum and I were taken out to breakfast at this lovely restaurant in town, by a man named Randy and his wife. While having breakfast, they asked me to share my testimony, which I did. They were so thrilled to hear it, that they have invited me to share it again on Sunday night to a group of people. They also want to take me to the prison to share it there as they regularly do outreach in the prison. I've never done that before, I'll let you know how that goes! Watch this space!

After breakfast, Randy showed us round his dairy. Along with other family members, Randy owns the local dairy and they supply all the milk we buy in the shops. Well, we had a lovely tour of the dairy, and they showed us how the milk is produced at all its various stages. It was fun. I will never quite drink milk again in the same way I did before. I know exactly now, what it's gone through to get to us! Cool!

No comments: