Friday, October 14, 2005

Race Against Time...

Well here I am! My very first blog entry. I have contemplated the idea of starting this blog for the last couple of weeks and have finally decided to give it a go! Will it be funny? Will it be witty? Will it even be interesting? Who knows? Who cares? It's a window into my life and what I get up to.

Well here I am in Nova Scotia, in Canada. I've been here about 6 weeks now. I've come from England to live here for a while with my spiritual parents Gary & Rachel, and their 4 beautiful gorgeous girls.

So what have I been up to today?

This morning I had a quiet time and then started working...

Well, where I live, we have to cut lots of wood, and stack it up for the winter. Last weekend it rained non-stop for 3 days, so we couldn't do much wood stacking. We had to wait for the wood to dry, and today the clouds look like they want to rain again. Last night and this morning, the race started, how much wood can we stack (in the basement) before it rains again?

I managed to spend a couple of hours last night stacking wood and a number of hours this morning! YES! I love it! Stacking wood is such a rewarding job! Today I felt like Jesus gave me super strength to get the job done.

I received a letter from my lovely friend Elaine (in England) today which made my day.

I've also been making salad and cooking mince meat for this evening's meal for 9 people. Nice! Time to have a break now.

No comments: