Monday, October 17, 2005

Chocolate!

Hmmm ....

I just had a bite of my Galaxy Ripple chocolate bar that Gary gave me last week. (Some angel had given him a couple of bars of Galaxy chocolate and he very kindly gave me one). I had resisted biting into it, until just now, but I was very good and only had one bite!

I just had an e-mail from my sister (yes, another angel) saying she has sent me some Galaxy chocolate in the post as well as her old mini ipod (which she is now giving me as an early Christmas present). I am equally excited at the prospect of receiving my very first ipod and of course the oh so gorgeous Galaxy chocolate.

To quote my sister, when I informed her, that over here in Canada, one was not able to enjoy the same taste of chocolate as they would in England, she said:

"Imagine a whole nation of people going about their business blithely unaware of the chocolate perfection that is Galaxy bars."

Too right! Father God, I wonder how they manage to exist without the knowledge of Galaxy and its tender loving taste?

I can't wait! hmmm..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't talk about food, I'm fasting (and therefore starving to death).