Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Nadia my hero!

This is a little post dedicated to Nadia!

I share a room with the beautiful Nadia. She is 13 years old and a wonderful girl. I love her very much. I usually sleep on a mattress on the floor in Nadia's room. But tonight, she insisted that she sleeps on the mattress on the floor, so that for a change, I could sleep on a real bed (on her bed). I did not ask her to do this. I have been sharing a room with her for a month now and so have got used to the whole sleeping on a mattress on the floor thing. But it was extremly KIND and THOUGHTFUL of young Nadia to give up her bed for me tonight!

I have to also say that she has been so good at trying to be very quiet when she gets up in the mornings to get ready for school. She doesn't turn the light on and tries to remember to close the bedroom door when she leaves the room.

Nadia, I really appreciate your kindness and I LOVE YOU very much! xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

arrr,, thx ashy. x00.x00 <3
luv from ur little sis..