Sunday, November 13, 2005

Daddy's Blessings!

All I can say today is that God is just sooooooooooo good!

This morning at church, a 16 yr old guy decided to come into the kids service and offer to be my helper and he was a great helper. Then as I was leaving church I got given $10 that someone had left in the offerring for me. So that was really cool, and I was really blessed.

As a family, we received two invites from two different families from church to go to their house for a meal next week. We are a family of seven, so it is a real blessing when we get invited for a meal at someone's house.

Then later on this evening, Gary told me that our church back home in England (Riverside Church) are sending the Trews and myself some money, which is such a MEGA blessing! So THANK YOU Riverside Church! You guys are so awesome and you have no idea, how you have blessed us today. We LOVE you guys SO much. xxx

So I want to say THANK YOU Daddy God, You have SO blessed me today! You really are the best! And if anyone read yesterday's post and prayed for me - then thank you! Your prayers have been answered super quickly!

Love you all,
Ash xxx

2 comments:

Bananaman said...

Hey Ash - is that a picture of Mosque on your blog page or a lighthouse?

Ash said...

A lighthouse!