Sunday, June 25, 2006

YES!

Steven Gerrard
Great Player

David Beckham - Team Captain

Awesome Goal today!

Joe Cole - Great Player


YES! England are through to the quarter finals! What a relief!
n
YES! My England shirt arrived on Thursday (thanks Faye)
and I wore it today when I watched the England game!
n
YES! I am feeling much better again now - thanks for all your prayers!
n
YES! I am insured to drive the car now for 3 months
and went out for my first drive on Thursday!
n
YES! It's my birthday in a couple of weeks!
n
YES! God is sooooooooo encouraging!
n
YES! I went to a really cool party last week and was invited out for lunch today after church!
n
YES! I got given two unexpected gifts today!
The first was two really cute candles of Winnie-the-Pooh and Tigger.
The second was a pair of black trousers.
I loved both gifts and was really blessed by the kind gesture of those people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beckham is so underrated, he was fantastic yesterday and he even continued playing while he was clearly sick. Poor guy!


I'm glad you're feeling better and are having fun.
Love you xxx

Fayrouz said...

Glad I'm not the only one mad about soccer :-)

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, sounds like you had a pretty interesting life. I love reading your blog, well Alex, my fiance, actually told me about it. Thought I would finally come out of hiding and reveal my self. Thanks for calling me a great player ;]