Thursday, March 09, 2006

What Age Do You Act?

You Are 21 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

Have you ever wondered what age you act?

Well this internet quiz will tell you.

I like it because it told me that I am 21!

What Age Do You Act?

4 comments:

Ash said...

Hi Molly,
Welcome to my blog.
Ash :)

Anonymous said...

hey my baby girl you are really pretty and you are too cool. i wish i could be more like you. you are my role model. i think if the world was like you it would be perfectional. well.... my limo arrives....nooooooooo....i mean my bike. duh! i get mixed up sometimes. well im going to harrods now..oh whoops i mean dolllerama...i keep on getting my life mixed up with bill clintons! duhh.
well i betta go now the gween of england has arrived...oh i mean my sister. duhh. that is what you call a blonde moment. hhaha well not really seeing as i am a brunette. or am i a red head. there is this joke about a blonde and it is funny.
lots of love
BIll , oh i mean, Gillian Doha.

Oh yeah!! RAISE THE ROOF!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash,
Still reading your blog. Great to hear what you are doing. Miss you lots.
Sarah, Damian, Ben and (chicken pox covered) Izzy!!!

Ash said...

Hey Sarah,

It totally makes my day that you are reading my blog! I miss you loads! I pray that Izzy gets better really soon! Love you all so much xxx
Ash xxx