Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Going away!


Dear all,

I am so excited, I am going to Halifax tomorrow to attend the 'Father Loves You' conference there. I haven't been away to a conference for over a year now and I'm definitely looking forward, to just having a few days, just to spend with God in His presence. There will also be a few friends I have not seen in a long while there, and it will be nice to see them again and catch up with them.



I have had some really nice quiet times by the lake this week, I even braved a little walk on the frozen lake. I can't believe there was still snow here in March. I say 'was' because it has all melted now. Anyway.. below are some pictures taken earlier this week of the boathouse and the lake where I've had my quiet times.




Jake our dog loves to run down to the lake when I go for my quiet time. He is really funny because he has this football (soccer ball) and he takes it with him wherever we go. He gets desperate for me to tackle him and kick the ball so he can run and get it again. I love Jake. I think I should call him 'soccer dog'.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DO NOT attempt to walk on the lake again, you can't even swim!

Enjoy your conference
Tomorrow will be exactly two weeks till dad comes home
xxx

Anonymous said...

HI Beautiful Ash. Wow !! Your blog spot is so fascinating. I wrote a long E Mail and lost it.Air head am I !
I was mesmorised by your words and cant wait to read it all again. No wonder we all miss you so much.God is blessing you lots dear one.Youe enthusiasm is contagious. Bless You and Love You Lots. Elaine.xx

Anonymous said...

hi Ash, Guess who is here with me? It is our lovely Tom.He has popped in for a chat. Hi ash hope your not to cold love tom.
Isnt he great!!

Bye for now Bless you xx

Ash said...

Hi guys,

It's so lovely to hear from you all. Will post another entry soon!

Love you all,

Ash x