Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Third Blog?

Ok, you might think that I've got carried away here with starting new blogs, or you may think that I have too much time on my hands, but neither is true. In actual fact, this week has been very busy. I did have at some point this week (can't remember now, when it was exactly), this idea to start this third blog. So I did do just that, then and there, without wasting time to decide whether I should or shouldn't. Sometimes, that is just the best decision to make.

Anyway, enough of my rambling. I have a link to it on my sidebar titled Testimonies, or you can click on the link here. Hopefully it will inspire you.

Love Ash

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi darl girl,
Just to say hi cos I am off to centre parks with Nicky and the grandchildren,so I will be away for one week.
God is really telling me lots lately, mainly advice for other people with problems. He is advising me and I love it!He is also comforting me at a time with lots of family problems.
I just love Jesus!

Lots of love and lots of Bessings dear Ash.Elaine xxx

Ash said...

Hey gorgeous Elaine,
I pray that you have a really wonderful time at Centre Parks! You are so awesome! God is soooo good! I preached at church today on our need to get hungry for more of God in our lives! Love you loads and miss you loads,
Ash xxx

Rebecca said...

wow!! I read "trail of tears" and I am so moved!!!! May I link you to my blog so that my friends might read this as well? My Husband is also touched by your blog. He was born in Iraq (Basra - spelling??) He is Armenian (even though born in Iraq, he considers himself not an Iraqi)...anyways, he is Christian and just finds everything you write on there to be so amazing! So do I!!

Ash said...

Hi Rebecca,

Yeah sure, go for it!

Bless you,
Ash