Saturday, February 04, 2006

I've been tagged!

By the way, before I get on to the subject of today's blog. All the snow we had a couple of days ago has now melted. The weather has been so crazy here this winter, we've had snow like 3 or 4 times and each time it has only lasted a few days and then completely melts again!

Anyway - back to the subject matter of today's blog.

Well, I read Adele's post on her blog the other day and she was going on about being tagged by Shannon, and I foolishly clicked on the link to Shannon's blog and got tagged too (even though Adele had said on her blog that Shannon has tagged the whole universe - but I obviously missed that bit - duh!)

Anyway, basically it's a kind of quiz that you can post on your blog and tag others to do the same on their blog. So here goes:

Four Jobs I've had:
- Cash Office Clerk - Sainsbury's Supermarket
- Primary School Teacher - Various Schools in England
- Translator - BBC TV studios in London
- Full-Time Pastoral Assistant, also Missionary - Oasis Ministries Church

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
- Ever After
- Sweet Home Alabama
- A Walk To Remember
- Billy Elliot
- Anne Of Green Gables (not really a movie, so doesn't technically count as one of the four, but had to include it anyway)

Four Places I have lived:
- Baghdad - Iraq
- Benghazi - Libya
- London - England
- Nova Scotia - Canada

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
- Friends
- Survivor
- Star Academy (Lebanese version of Fame Academy)
- Super Nanny
- 24 (I am halfway through watching season 4 and I haven't watched the previous three yet)
- Faulty Towers
- The Apprentice (the American one - sorry, I know this is more than four)

Four Places I have been on vacation:
(this is hard because I have been to loads of places
but I'll just pick four that I have been to at least 4 times each)
- Cyprus
- Syria
- Austria
- Hungary

Four Of My Favourute Dishes:
- Pretty much most of my Mum's cooking and my Dad's barbecue Kebabs
- Rachel's Roast Dinner
- Mandy's Chilli
- Gary's Curry

Four websites I visit daily:
- My sister's blog
- Adele's blog
- Alyn & AJ's blog
- My blog of course! (to see if any one has left me any comments - please leave me a comment if you are reading this.)

Four places I would rather be right now:
- where I am right now but in the midst of a revival
- in the most holy of holies (I love that song - take me in to the holy of holies)
- in my Father's arms
- in the throne room of heaven

Four bloggers I am tagging:
- Faye
- Nik
- Kenny
- Kat
(Get ready, set, go!)

6 comments:

Mimosa said...

Hello! Greetings from Finland.(I always seem to leave a comment when asked..) I read a few of your other posts too..We've had snow since end on November and it's stayed! But it's been weird weather here too sometimes, going from -2C to -28C overnight. Global warming I tell ya.. I also like "I LOVE" lists..! Good one!

Can't believe you live in Nova Scotia..Absolutely LOVE Anne of Green Gables. Read them all, watched them all, even Road to Avonlea..grew up with it my teen years :)

Blessings! Mimosa

Ash said...

Thanks Mimosa,
Feel free to leave me a comment any time :)

Mimosa said...

Hi Ash, thanks for your verrrrry encouraging words & comment ón my blog!!

I'm sure I'll leave more comments in the future :) Been home sick for two days and very active on the comments front..Somewhat. Something good for sick days! But tell, how did you end up living in Nova Scotia? I'm sure i'll read moer in the future..Have you had your blog for a long time?

Much love & Blessings!
Mimo

Ash said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ash said...

I've had my blog since mid-October. I hope you're feeling better babe. The Pastors of the PIH church here in Nova Scotia used to be my Pastors in England up until about 4 years ago when they came here. After I finished SoM a couple of years ago, they gave me an open invite to come and work for them. They've always been my spiritual mum and dad and I'm very much part of their family. Anyway, last year, I decided to go into full time ministry and I prayed about what to do, I felt God tell me to come here, so I've been here since Sept.

Nik P said...

Hi Ash!

I have no idea what tagging is, and how I'm supposed to do it! Let me know!

Nik