Saturday, February 18, 2006

New Blog - Or Rather Another One...

Hello all,

Don't worry this blog is not moving anywhere. I have, though, decided to start a second blog (which may appeal to those of you who are more interested in politics or those of you that just like looking at photos).


My new blog is called Beautiful Iraq and it is mainly a blog of photos of Iraq, although I will add links on it that will take you to other blogs where you can read about Iraq if you are interested.

I actually only started it, to experiment, for design purposes, but now I like the idea, so I will keep it and build on it. If you come across any interesting photos that I could add to it, please e-mail them to me.

Love you all,
Ash x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there girlie, Am at college doing computer studies so logged on to you ( natch) Had lovely session at Riverside yesterday. Love your pic of Iraq. It does look beautiful. Love you and our Father lots . He is always with me ( and I do need Him ) Still miss you , Riverside is just not the same !!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous was Elaine !XX

Ash said...

Hey Elaine,
I so love hearing from you! Wow - you're doing computer studies - that is soooooo cool! You go for it babe! You're awesome and I love you and miss you loads,
Ash xxx

Rebecca said...

I was on your other blog with the story about Zana. Was that a true story? Someone you know? It was incredibly inspiring!

Ash said...

Yes the story about Zana is true.