Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

This morning I woke up, and there was a little dusting of snow outside. It's midday now, and the snow has gradually been increasing. I love snow!

Here are some pictures of our front garden and back garden taken from inside the house looking out of the window.




Since taking these photos a couple of hours ago, the snow has doubled. There is a gorgeous lake at the bottom of our back garden, but you can't really see it very well from the last photo.

I recently took a 'Colour Quiz' where you basically just have to choose colours and it's amazing that it supposedly can tell a lot about you from the colours you choose. If you want you can click on it below and amuse yourself for a couple of minutes and see what it tells you about you. :)




ColorQuiz.comAsh took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Desires protection against anything which might ex..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.


5 comments:

Nik P said...

Great photos, Ash!

I took the Colour Test and it described the exact opposite of me... OR DID IT?

Anonymous said...

If you look at the list of your subject headings, they all end with exclamation marks...what, are you permanently excited?!

Layal called last night and said to tell you she loves you and misses you and thanks for the present

xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi.

Just a few questions...

How old are you? Whats your favourite colour? Do you have a boyfriend/husband? If not, im desperate and interested.

Just Remember, You are beautiful and to finish you off all you need is a man. A man like... me.

Leave a comment for me under this comment. I will be back.

Bananaman said...

Hey! Ash! Fayruz! is! right!!!!!
Who's ? Justin ?

Ash said...

Hi Fayruz,

yes I do get excited a lot.

Hi Justin,

I'm 27, favourite colour is blue, I'm single, and I'm definitely NOT desperate or interested and I don't need a man. But thanks anyway! And Who are you?