Sunday, October 22, 2006

Winter is coming...

Yesterday it started to get cold and windy and chilly. Yes, this is winter knocking at our door. I've been quite busy the last week or so with life. Rachel's parents came over to visit from England. I've been to lots of Museums and Art galleries with Rachel's dad. I really enjoyed that, and I feel like I'm starting to appreciate Yarmouth a lot more. I felt inspired to pursue more artistic hobbies in the future. I found it really fascinating to walk through a museum and see a glimpse of what life was like a few hundred years ago! Yarmouth was a lot more busy and bustling with life then. It was very interesting to find out more about the lives of people who lived most of their lives out at sea. It was a hard life, but there's something about the mystery and adventure of it that appeals to me. Rachel's parents have also very kindly taken us out to many places to eat out, which was very nice.

So here are some photos:

Main Street, Yarmouth


Fishing Boats at Yarmouth Harbour

Fisherman out fishing

A beautiful path somewhere

Someone's house

No comments: