Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all Canadians and all those living in Canada. It's that time of year again here, when the trees display those amazing 'fall' colours. It is really breathtaking. I've posted a select few pictures below, but the photos really do not do reality justice. I wish you could be here to see what I see. It is so beautiful round here at the moment.









I've booked my flight tickets to go back to England to visit my family next month. Air Canada are doing good deals at the moment for flights between the UK and Canada. It will be nice to be back in England for a few weeks, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Seeing as it is Thanksgiving day today, I thought I'd give thanks to God for a few things:

1. I thank God that I have Him in my life. I don't know where I would be without Him, and I'm so thankful that He found me.

2. I thank God for my family. I love them with all my heart and want only the best for them.

3. I thank God for Gary, Rachel and the girls. They are wonderful and I love them to bits.

4. I thank God for giving me this opportunity to live here and meet so many lovely people.

5. I thank God for all my friends, worldwide. I love you guys!

6. I thank God for my past, present and future.

7. I thank God for the plans that He has for my life.

8. I thank God for this country and all the beauty it has.

9. I thank God for life.

There's so much more to be thankful for and God knows my heart, but I'll keep the list simple and just end with this. Jesus loves you. And I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, and a happy day today wherever you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I always forget Canada celeberates it before the U.S.

The fall photos are really beautiful.