Saturday, July 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Clare

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLARE & RACHEL

Today is Clare's birthday. Clare is a very dear friend of mine. If you don't know Clare, then you are missing out and here is why:
  1. Clare and her twin sister Rachel are unique.
  2. Clare has the hugest heart.
  3. Clare is one of the friendliest people I know.
  4. Clare is a very faithful and loyal friend.
  5. Clare will love you no matter where you come from.
  6. Clare is smart, sophisticated and BEAUTIFUL.
  7. Clare is intelligent, fun-loving, and extremely generous.
  8. Clare gets on with people of all ages.
  9. Clare is funny.
  10. Clare will make you laugh.
  11. Clare gives wonderful hugs.
  12. Clare is a true English rose!

Clarey I love you babe! Thanks for being my friend. Have a wonderful birthday!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Well, I don't know you but a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Clare :):):) I hope it is wonderful!:)