Saturday, December 01, 2007

Enchanted


I went to see the film Enchanted tonight. It was hilarious. I absolutely loved it! I had no idea what it was about, and I didn't even know that I was going to go see it, until just a couple of hours before. I wasn't going to go, because I had to go and do the last of my Christmas shopping tonight. Which meant that I would need to spend all the money that I had left (as it wasn't much in the first place). Anyway, so I knew I wasn't going to have any money left to go see the movie, and seeing as I hadn't seen the trailer, I didn't feel like I was missing out on anything. But fortunatley for me, I have some very fabulous and wonderful good friends, who decided to pay for me and take me with them to the movies. I'm so glad that they did.

I don't think that I've ever heard myself laugh out loud so much in my life. It was one of those films that appeal definitely to females more than males, but it wasn't your typical 'girlie' film. It was really funny, and it was one of those films that touch some place in your heart (even though you know in your head that it's a fairytale and not real - some part of you still wishes that somehow it would be wonderful if fairy tales like that could come true).

I'm so glad that I went, I loved it, but even more than that, I am so glad to have such wonderful friends that I can have so much fun with. Thank you God for giving me such wonderful friends with whom I can laugh out loud so much.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I really want to see this movie! So glad to see you back on the blog!

((HUGS))

Merry Christmas!
Rebecca
:)

Ash said...

It's a great movie, if you're not in a serious mood :)