Wednesday, June 01, 2011

God's Timing Is Always Perfect

This post is somewhat of a personal reflection... it was has been one or two years since I've updated this blog. That sounds like a long time, but it happened quickly, those years seem to have flown by. I became a permanent resident in Canada, started working and suddenly life got very busy, new friends were made, my circle of influence grew dramatically.

And just when I wasn't looking for it or expecting it, God brought a wonderful person in my life, whom I'm now engaged to and in the process of planning a wedding. So many many changes, if you had told me three years ago, about where I would be today, I may not have believed it was possible. Yet God works in mysterious ways and according to His time, He opens and closes different doors in our lives. I am so thankful to God for all that He has done and continues to do in my life.

No comments: