Sunday, July 23, 2006

God Is Awesome

Hello everyone,

I've been trying to check my e-mail all day but it doesn't seem to be working. Is anyone else having problems with Yahoo today? We had two power cuts (outages) today but they didn't last long so that was good.

We had two lovely gorgeous couples come over last night from Mahome Bay. They led worship today at church and gave out prophetic words to people that were so spot on. The pastors spoke a little and really encouraged so many of us in our church. I really enjoyed hanging out with them and with the Holy Spirit this weekend. I love those guys. I put a link to their church 'Bethel Outreach Church' on my sidebar - check them out sometime! God is really so awesome. I'm so excited about His plans for this place and just so excited about Him. He is just sooooo cool!

And Ken, Shelly, Andrew & Michelle - if you guys are reading this, I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming to visit with us. You are such a blessing and I love your hearts for Jesus. Can't wait to see you again.

We had so much good food too. Everyone brought something. My absolute favourite food that I ate today though were this spinach leaf, with strawberries and blue cheese salad that Jo made and also this absolutely gorgeous home-made banana bread that I think Jo also made. There were three slices of the banana bread left over today, so I had those for dinner. They were gorgeous. Anyway, I'll stop talking about food. Hope you all had a great day too, and if you don't know Jesus, I really hope that you will one day, because He really is the BEST and He just LOVES YOU so much.

Love Ash x

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

yahoo was absolutely immpossible yesterday...ugh, computers! ;)

Ash said...

I know I'm so glad that it was working again today :)