Thursday, June 15, 2006

World Cup Fever

Hi everyone,

This is just a short blog to say that I am watching the World Cup these days and I'm so happy that England won today. Excellent goal by Gerrard.


My sore throat got worse and turned into a bit of a fever and I was in bed for a few days, but I am recovering now and hope to join the land of the living once again. I love the new England top - I think it's really cool and I asked my sister to send me one. She managed to get one today so I can't wait to get that.
Canadians round here don't seem to be that excited about the World Cup, but there sure is enough excitement in our household to make up for Nova Scotia's lack of excitement.



So enjoy the games everyone and all I can say is
n
COME ON ENGLAND!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear frau, vhat are you talking about. Can't you see that my Deutch team are going to vin? Ve hav ze playerz and ze ladies with ze hairy under armz.

I vill send you a real vootball shirt vith ze Deutcher eagle on it.

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt,
|: Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt!

Brievly tranzlated it means zat my grandmozer has big feet and hairy ears and UBER wrinkes, yet, she is haz more sex appeal than David Beckham!

Gekommen auf Deutschland!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash,

Glad you're feeling better. We are very excited about the football too. Especially Ben. Come on England!

Lots of love, Sarah x

Ash said...

Hi Sarah,

Nice to hear from you babe! I'm still a bit under the weather so I would appreciate your prayers. It's cool that Ben's getting into the footie!

Love you heaps,
Ash xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Ash,
Love you girlie!I too am footie mad and get really excited watching England.So glad you are feeling better. Thank you Father.
I have just got back from Iceland it was truly awesome. I will give more details later.
Bless u lots darling. We all miss you!!! xxxx Elaine